Since 2008 a combined show known as “ITMA ASIA + CITME” takes place every 2 years in Shanghai. This event became a milestone in the field of textile and garment industry as it combines the strength of the European ITMA brand to China’s most important textile exhibition (CITME).
Cormatex will exhibit this year with 2 booths as done on the previous editions: H1 E02 for Woollen Spinning and H2 A28 for Nonwoven.
Concerning the Woollen Spinning sector, Cormatex’s offer includes brand new and second hand reconditioned machinery: opening and blending equipment (bale openers, card willows, oiling chambers, Blending bins, Beater mixers, Fibre Openers and Step Cleaners), carding sets in various configurations (3 or 4 cylinders, etc.) and widths, Mule and Ring Spinning Frames, Assembly Winder, Twisting and Cone Winding machines. Also, worsted and semi-worsted machines are available. Our specialties are:
- the capability of adapting the design and configuration of different machine parts to the specific customer needs;
- the unique patented Parallel Lapper, capable to guarantee an extremely uniform web and controlled fibre distribution, with a 15-20% efficiency increase and a remarkably higher yarn quality (up to Nm 60);
- the Single Tape Tape Condenser, for a constant tape tension and a uniform and even condensed count.
In terms of fiber preparation for spinning, Cormatex developed 2 unique technologies:
- Wool-deburring machine, a pure mechanical system (no chemicals required) capable of removing vegetable impurities from raw wool without fiber breakage or shortening;
- Dehairing machine, a special mechanical process that assures the separation of fine fiber from coarse hair from cashmere fiber as well as alpaca, llama, buffalo fiber and others.
Concerning the Nonwoven sector, Cormatex can provide complete lines including 3 different dry-forming technologies to combine with Thermo-bonding Ovens and/or Needle punching machines:
1. Carding & Cross Lapping, up to a final width of 15m;
2. the advanced Airlay machine “Lap Formair V”, for vertical fibers orientation, providing excellent resiliency, thermal and acoustic insulation;
3. the unique Airlay system “Lap Formair H”, providing a horizontal fibers stratification for high mechanical properties.
This year in particular, Cormatex would like to draw the attention of visitors just on our Horizontal Airlay system “Lap Formair H”, because of its capability of processing a variety of different fibres, even in heterogeneous blends (such as short fibres – less than 5 mm – or fragile fibers as well as not fibrous materials like PU foam waste or wood scraps), by mixing them also with powder resin in alternative to conventional low melting fibers.
This kind of technology combines high ecological value (waste recycling) with huge economical advantages (low investment and maintenance costs, high productivity, extreme product versatility). Possible applications are building construction, automotive industry, furniture, mattress production, agriculture, packaging, apparel and so on.
Come and visit us at booth H1 E02 and H2 A28, to discover more about our machinery and lines offer!